Frequently Asked Questions - CSPA

Child Status Protection Act in Employment-Based Petitions
Child of a permanent resident and I-130 approved

I am assuming your priority date is not current. If that is so, you cannot get your green card until all preconditions, including the priority date being current, are met.

Green card under the Child Status Protection Act

Your friend can apply for an unmarried child independently. Application of CSPA requires analysis of specific facts. I suggest your friend should consult an immigration lawyer for that.

Read the section under CSPA
F-4 Visa for childrens who are over 21

Ans. Please check the link for Child Status Protection Act (CSPA).

Contact the consulate for their assessment.