Applying For H-1B Transfer While An Extension Request Is Under RFE

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Applying for H-1B transfer while an extension request is under RFE

Video Transcript

Yes, but you probably will have to go outside USA unless the case is already decided in your favor when the transfer application is decided. Unless you have a genuine case you should not apply for political asylum and I am not sure that any kind of relief from deportation would apply to you just because you lived here for 11 plus years. I am not quite sure how in your case that the law would help you out. More...

Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Immigration Law : 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment